When Kirk and I were on vacation in June he discovered Sara Bareilles' music. She was in Denver on October 20 so we invited our friends Jess and Sara, who live in Denver, to meet us out for dinner and the show at the Paramount Theater. Her opening acts were Raining Jane (they were pretty cool) and Mark Broussard (check out
Come in From the Cold). I was going to post a video of Sara but couldn't get it to upload so here is the link.
http:/www.youtube.com/watch?v=MR5xv3pt7KI.JPG)
In front of the Paramount.

Our sweet friend Sara (Jess had to leave and go to work).
The fun thing about this picture is we were heading to our car when I saw the guy who plays violin for us on Sunday mornings outside the restaurant we ate at. He was playing there with his band and we snagged him to take our picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment