Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Last One Before the Big One

So on September 24 I turned 49 years old. Even as I type this, it is so hard to believe I am "that" age and next year I will be "THAT" age. So I have decided to celebrate my next birthday all year. How I am going to to do that is yet to be determined, but I have a couple of ideas. I will keep you posted.

My birthday was on a Wednesday and that is the night our community group meets. They planned the evening and the meal. We ate dinner together (at Randy's new home) and played games. It was a very fun evening!

April, Emily, Clarissa, Andrew and Kirk (Kevin in the background)

Jessie, Sean, Julia, and Andrea

Iris, Jim, Kevin and Katie

Iris and Randy

Katie and Randy

Jessie and Kevin

Jessie and the birthday girl!

No comments: