Wednesday, October 29, 2008

2 Anniversaries = 15 Amazing Years!

All Souls celebrated it's 2nd anniversary on Sunday, September 14. How exciting it was to see God's faithfulness over the past 2 years since we officially launched worship. God continues to bring people to All Souls, believers and non-believers, who are looking for relationships and community. And what they find at All Souls is life changing for some. I am continually blessed as I see this community love and serve each other.

Kirk and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary on September 15. What an adventure my life has been since we married. I am still learning about myself through Kirk's patience and love. Our life has been filled with great joys and incredible sorrows and it is all good. I am so thankful that God desired for us to be together to share this life and the ministry he has called us to. Even in the hard times I would not change anything as I delight to see how God changes and redeems us.

To celebrate our anniversay we went to eat at the Greenbriar Inn just outside of Boulder. It is such quaint little place and very relaxing. The meal was not a "get out your food as quickly as possible" affair, which interestingly enough took me by surprise. I realized how we have become accustomed to that way of life. Once I relaxed I enjoyed the length of time we shared as we talked and enjoyed the meal.

The Greenbriar Inn

My love.

No comments: