Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Catch Up

It has been an incredibly busy two months and I have been way behind on my blog posts. Kirk and I are up at the mountain house for study leave (for Kirk) and rest (for me) this week and I was determined to get my blog caught up. So you will find six new posts recapping the last couple of months. You may want to scroll down to the post 2 Anniversaries and work your way backward as this is the order of events from September through October.

2 comments:

The Wagners said...

Thanks for the updates Deb. We always look forward to what is new and exciting with you and Kirk. I think Hannah is the receptionist at Chesterfield Pres. Guess she is going to be part of the plant in Lafayette Square. Small world.

Love,

The Wagners

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! Thanks for the shoutout! I'm glad you guys are getting a chance to study and rest... Deb, I still have only seen you sit down 3 times (doesn't count driving) since we've known you! ;-)

We got a chance to share our Boulder time with the church plant team. It provided for some awesome discussion! Thanks again for everything, you guys rock our world...