Friday, February 16, 2007

Weekend Getaway

A friend of mine in Denver organized a long weekend getaway for a group of her friends at a mountain house. Most of us had never met each other. It was fun getting to know people who had meant a lot to my friend. Several of these women had traveled from other states, leaving husbands and children behind for their weekend getaway.

Friends are treasures that God gives us throughout our life. I got to thinking what it would be like to get together all the friends who have touched my life....what a treat that would be. Hmmm that's an idea!

I've attached some pictures (taken by my friend Jocie) of the weekend. Enjoy!




Chillin' in the great room in front of the fire.









Amazing view!!





(I still haven't forgotten about posting pictures from Pagosa Springs, it's just that the procrastinator in me hasn't gotten around to getting them developed. I'll work on that.)

No comments: