That's right. I started a new job this past Thursday. I have joined the firm of Edward Jones as a part-time BOA (Branch Office Administrator). I will job share with another lady and work Thursday and Fridays. This opportunity really fell into my lap and since I don't believe in coincidences, I knew I needed to pursue it. I have been very impressed with the company so far. I have six months of training that culminate in a "final" exam which I have to pass with 80% or higher to stay employed. It is open book so I shouldn't have any problem........
Please pray for me as I transition into this job and balance my other responsibilities with All Souls and life in general. Kirk has been so supportive of my time "off" from work and even got up and fixed me breakfast my first morning! My heart just overflows with thankfulness to God for him.
No comments:
Post a Comment