We also celebrated All Souls one year anniversary on Sunday. We can't believe that it has been a year since we officially started services. We have been so blessed by what God has done over the past couple of years.

We meet every Sunday at Boulder Seventh Day Adventist's youth chapel.

We have lunch together every Sunday after services. People love to eat together. It is such a great way to get to know each other.

Isn't she the cutest thing! I could just eat her up. Kaela has been our little princess from the beginning.
Our friend Jaya.
Kirk's Mom and Dad were able to come out and be with us. They have been to visit us on several occasions, but this is the first time they have been able to attend a service. We were so glad to have them here.
2 comments:
Gotta be honest with you Deb, it appears your cooking has slightly affected Kirk's figure. It would appear there is more to love, which is good for all of us. Needless to say I am one to talk at 240 lbs. Love and miss you all.
Love always,
The Wagner's
I'm assuming that comment was left by Chris and not Michelle...
Anyway, Congrats friends!! I"m sorry we didn't see Kirk last week. LOVE the pic of you two 14 years ago!! It's awesome!
Post a Comment