Well it is official.....it is 2007. Where does the time go? When I was little my Dad told me (as I was lamenting over Christmas not getting here soon enough) that "when you are little time seems to drag by but as you get older it seems to fly by". Of course at the time I thought he was crazy, but he was right.
I always love the start of a new year. It is fresh like a blank canvas. What will this year hold? I know that this year will hold my 30th High School Reunion. I know that we will continue to reach out to people and throw a lot of parties. I know that in August Kirk and I will take a vacation to Canada. But what else will 2007 hold? It is exciting to think about and yet can be a little scary. What if it holds something that I don't want?
What I do know is that God has a plan and God is in control even though I, many times, want to use my plan and be in control. How refreshing it is to my soul when I trust God. So what does 2007 hold? I don't know but I look forward to seeing what it is and knowing that God will be right there in midst with us.
No comments:
Post a Comment