Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Winter Wonderland

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.....actually like a blizzard. When I took Sully out this morning it had just begun to snow. Now at 3 o'clock we have about 12 to 14 inches of snow and it is supposed to snow all night! I LOVE IT!!! I have always loved the snow. Everything looks so magical covered in white. Snow is at it's purest right after it has fallen. It is such a beautiful picture of our purity in Christ. As I sit here and reflect on this season I am overwhelmed with thankfulness for our Lord and Savior Jesus. Jesus has been our constant source of strength these past two years. We can't begin to express to you the mighty work God has done and how much fun we have had being a part of it. We are so thankful for our families, old friends and new friends. We wish each of you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments: