Friday, February 4, 2011

Where Have I Been...?

Good question. Although Facebook has gotten a little more attention (but not much) I still want to be able to update you on my/our life through this blog. The past couple of years have been those of reflection and revelation. Both are good things but can be a little overwhelming at times.

There have been a lot of changes in our lives. We have stepped out of ministry for a while and have moved to Chicago, IL (or rather the northwest suburbs of Chicago). Kirk is working in sales and I am trying to figure out what I want to do when I grow up! We are weathering our first winter here in Chicago and experienced our second blizzard ever (the first being in Boulder, CO and what inspired me to start this blog). Some pictures are posted below of the Blizzard of 2011.


Kirk's Truck

There is a sidewalk under all that snow.

This is looking out our patio doors.

I have also changed the name of our blog. I love the imagery of God weaving our lives into a beautiful tapestry!


2 comments:

Jacob, Lisa and Charlie said...

Yay! You are back! Love you Deb.

Christine Wilson said...

Deb!!! Great to see your post! I hope you are doing well. Miss you and love you! XO